Prev: RE: [GZG] New Bavaria--Very Long Next: Re: [OT] military clip art

Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: tlsmith@m... (Terrance L. Smith)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:37:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Thanks for the comments. I especially like the suggestion that the
engineers do not take activation from the infantry platoon leader.

My concept for the scenario is that the road is indeed mined, and a rear
guard has been left to cover it (after all, what good is a mine field
that
is not covered?). I am thinking one or two squads possibly with mortars
on
dedicated call. Any comments on the size and composition of the covering
force either in real tactical or game terms?

Terrance L. Smith, Ph.D.
tlsmith@micron.net
Nampa, Idaho

Prev: RE: [GZG] New Bavaria--Very Long Next: Re: [OT] military clip art