Prev: Re: [OT] military clip art Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 08:53:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> Are you more in favor of something like:

Kra'snip>
> 5% mass = Armor 1 (acts as screen-1)
>
> 10% mass = Armor 2 (acts as screen-2)
>
> Cost = mass x 5
>

> Don't worry about specifics yet; I just want a general preference.
>
> Schoon

Schoon,

I have been playing around with this type of armour, and a modified hull
damage track, to display the overall general toughness of the Kra'Vak
hulls..To balance out The incressed toughness I was playing around with
modified repair rules.

One question I am having a problem with - should Kra'Vak armour protect
agaist missile, and torpedos? In MT it states that Kra'Vak armour gives
..significant protection agaist both projectile AND energy weapons
fire..
should this include missile and torpedos? If yes how?

Steven

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: [OT] military clip art Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes