Prev: Re: Review of mailing list FTGZG-L Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

Re: [OT] military clip art

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:45:20 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [OT] military clip art

<http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/TomMouat/>
> has a complete Truetype font of all the NATO military symbols.

he also has a load of other military graphics fonts, including one for
trains, of all things. he has the NATO map symbols, which you seem to be
after, as well as genericised silhouettes of men, tanks, etc.

> Truetype is
> a PC format, but I gather you can get font-converter programs.

i think the mac uses truetype as its native font technology (or it did
last time i looked), so you should be laughing. the file formats may
however need a little munging, so you might need to get a converter - i
think there is some info on this on the website.

Tom

Prev: Re: Review of mailing list FTGZG-L Next: Re: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes