Prev: Re: [SG] - Turn Sequence Idea extended to DSII Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

Re: [SG] - Turn Sequence Idea

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 12:43:23 +1300
Subject: Re: [SG] - Turn Sequence Idea

    Actually, it's Andrew, whose email is: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
    but I think you mean "Thomas Barclay" who wrote:

Thomas Barclay Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca wrote:
>My rules for overwatch have been used a couple of times and I didn't
>see it slow down the game noticeably. My mechanic was reasonably
>simple (if convoluted to explain!) and works (AFAICS) well within the
>existing SG2 system.

Andrew Martin
-------------
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/

Prev: Re: [SG] - Turn Sequence Idea extended to DSII Next: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)