Prev: Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars) Next: Re: [SG] - Turn Sequence Idea

Re: Home Page Update

From: "Colin Nash" <cmnash@d...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 00:46:58 -0000
Subject: Re: Home Page Update

I think, John, that the list members should all check out the History of
the
Romanov Hegemony for the "true" history of this pointless futile war,
instead of the blantantly false propaganda manufactured by the NRE

http://www.dirtside.freeserve.co.uk/romhist.html

Colin
"There are 3 sides to every story; my side, your side & the truth"
"History is written by the winner"