Prev: Re: Proposed Kra'Vak Ship Design Charts - Take 4 Next: Re: GZGL DSII - Hostile Environment Suited Infantry

Re: [FT] K'V Hulls

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 12:04:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] K'V Hulls

Sean,

I don't care which Hull Integrity chart we use as long as the
mass/points
work out right.. Kra'Vak ships are larger and more dense than Human
ships
of the same tonnage..

Steven

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> Steve put out an alternate hull idea of 10% over MASS instead of a
> straight 150% relation (as shown below). Is the 150% a little too
much?
> The points pretty much balance either way. Which do you prefer?
>

> Choose the HULL INTEGRITY level for the ship, from the following five
>

> FRAGILE hull - 10% of total MASS = 15% of total MASS for DAMAGE TRACK
>
> WEAK hull - 20% of total MASS = 30% of total MASS for DAMAGE TRACK
>
> AVERAGE hull - 30% of total MASS = 45% of total MASS for DAMAGE TRACK
>
> STRONG hull - 40% of total MASS = 60% of total MASS for DAMAGE TRACK
>
> SUPER hull - 50% of total MASS = 75% of total MASS for DAMAGE TRACK
>

> POINT COST = 3 per MASS
>

> Schoon

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: Proposed Kra'Vak Ship Design Charts - Take 4 Next: Re: GZGL DSII - Hostile Environment Suited Infantry