Prev: Re: Railgun Goals II Next: Re: [SG2] EW & Artillery

Re: Last Post

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 18:45:28 +0000
Subject: Re: Last Post

At 17:29 26/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Jonathan White wrote:
>> >one i just did (1630 GMT 26/11/1998) says 179 now - we've lost 13
people
>> >since yesterday afternoon; roughly one every 90 minutes. at this
rate, the
>> >list will be clear in almost exactly five days. i'll keep counting.
there
>> >may be a slowdown at the end as me, john atkins and other
>> >singularity-riders fight it out to be the last man aboard ...
>> It's an obvious question but if you lot are all waiting to be the
last
>> person on, aren't you all going to be here forever?
>
>erm ... yes. that's the problem. eventually, all but one of us will
give
>up and unsubscribe. it's that or i take to SMTP and fake john's email
>address :-).
>
>Tom

Hey I like it but don't go trying it on me.  I can't say being the last
person out really bothers me.  It is interesting to be able to follow
the
thread around here these days.	Even if most of it consists of unsub
messages gone awry.

We're an odd bunch really.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

ngilsena@indigo.ie

Prev: Re: Railgun Goals II Next: Re: [SG2] EW & Artillery