Prev: Re: Last Post Next: [GEN] GZG UPDATE?

RE: [SG2] EW & Artillery

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 20:55:43 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2] EW & Artillery

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Burger [mailto:burger00@camosun.bc.ca]
Subject: [SG2] EW & Artillery

>We quickly discovered, however, that there are _no_ rules for EW
jamming
>of fire-support calls. Calling fire support uses a different game
>mechanism from regular communication rolls, such as those used by
command
>squads attempting to pass activations to squads.

Hi Brian,

This SEEMS pretty straight forward to me at least. The attempt to call
for
support is described on page 44 as a Communication "requires an action
to be
spent on communicating the request...". So I'd be just rolling the EW
die vs
the request for arty die. If the EW die is higher than teh support
request
then the support call doesn't get through.

Just my 2 cents....

Owen G

Prev: Re: Last Post Next: [GEN] GZG UPDATE?