Prev: Re: Last Post Next: RE: [SG2] EW & Artillery

Re: Last Post

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:37:34 +0000
Subject: Re: Last Post

>I know lots of people have unsubbed (at least, the number of
misdirected
>unsub msgs argues that) but another post said there's still 190-some of
>us...I hadn't even realized the list was that big at it's height...what
>_was_ the total population of the list just prior to The End?
There possibly are still 190 people subscribed. The last review I did
before the switchoff was announced had (hold on a sec) 284 names on it.
That was on the 10th of this month. Blimey.

				TTFN
					Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: Last Post Next: RE: [SG2] EW & Artillery