Prev: Re: FTFB General Question Next: Re: OT: Happy Birthday to me.

Re: [GZG-L]

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:00:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG-L]

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:22:13 +1300, "Andrew & Alex" writes:
>Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk>
wrote:
>>my vote is in favour of adding a [gzg] prefix; another list i'm on
does
>>this and it's no big problem. the only thing would be making sure
>>majordomo handles it properly when people reply, so we don't get:
>>
>>subject: [gzg] re: [gzg] re: [gzg] [ft] pulse torpedoes
>    Me too!

As people on the b5w or starfire list can attest to.  I can add a tag
to the subject line, and it won't get repeated.  But so far it seems
like people would perfer to leave it the way it is now.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: FTFB General Question Next: Re: OT: Happy Birthday to me.