Prev: RE: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: Re: [GZG-L]

Re: FTFB General Question

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:44:01 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: FTFB General Question

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Beth Fulton wrote:

> >Of course, I happen to also *like* p-torps, even if I can't hit the
broad
> >side of a barn with them most of the time.  ;-)
>
> A man after my own luck. You and I should join forces some time - see
if we
> can get the opposition to laugh themselves into submission :)
> We could become the ultimate strike force....
>
> "Ahhh I've got you now! What the hell do you mean I rolled 18
>
> Cheers
>
> Beth

I'd like to volunteer for that team.  Mark and I have worked together
before and have managed pull defeat from the jaws of victory. :)

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us		     *
* I'm not dumb.  I just have a command of thoroughly useless	     *
* information. - Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes			     *

Prev: RE: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: Re: [GZG-L]