Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: RE: Happy Birthday to me.

Re: [GZG-L]

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:43:33 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG-L]

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Thomas Barclay wrote:
> Thomas spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> My apologies.

it's not your fault!

> Can't you sort on the 'reply-to' address? Which should
> be csua.berkeley.edu?

no, i use pine, the mailer of nobodies. because of the way i get my
mail,
i have no ability to install cleverer (win95 etc) things. boo. maybe
i'll
write my own mailer in perl ...

my vote is in favour of adding a [gzg] prefix; another list i'm on does
this and it's no big problem. the only thing would be making sure
majordomo handles it properly when people reply, so we don't get:

subject: [gzg] re: [gzg] re: [gzg] [ft] pulse torpedoes

as this would suck.

Tom

Prev: Re: [FT] Railgun Goals Next: RE: Happy Birthday to me.