Prev: My Kingdom for a GM! Next: RE: [FT] Railguns

Re: Fixing Railguns

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:46:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Fixing Railguns

I vote for higher point value, we have always played 2 Human to 1
Kra'Vak
ship, so it would not change the game play that much..

SA

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> >I guess I need to throw in my two cents as a Kra'Vak player..I do
like
> >what I am seeing going on, but I think we have lost sight of the
goal..
> >In More Thrust is shows that Vo'Bok Class Light Cruisers were able to
> >mount two class 3 and two class 1s - if we use this system, or some
of the
> >others I have seen today, thats going to be one big light cruiser..
>
> Good point, but the alternative to larger mass is larger point cost.
It has
> to be one way or the other for balance. It really doesn't matter
which.

> Schoon

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: My Kingdom for a GM! Next: RE: [FT] Railguns