Prev: Re: Review of mailing list FTGZG-L Next: Re: Fixing Railguns

My Kingdom for a GM!

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:27:27 -0500
Subject: My Kingdom for a GM!

Indy:
>> Of course, I happen to also *like* p-torps, even if I can't hit
>> the broad side of a barn with them most of the time.  ;-)

Beth:
> A man after my own luck. You and I should join forces some time -
> see if we can get the opposition to laugh themselves into
> submission :) We could become the ultimate strike force....

> "Ahhh I've got you now! What the hell do you mean I rolled 18
> ones?????!!!!!!"

Indy:
>Alright, we'll take on any and all comers! Anyone out there game to pit
>themselves before our awesome p-torp might?

Aaron:
>Yo!  Just lemme get these beams revved up for the rerolls. ^_-

Noam:
I believe I have a partially operational Teske Field. It only works
against Indy, though.
I _need_ someone to GM a game between me and Aaron as NSL/ESU and Indy
and Beth as NAC/FSE. True, TRUE carnage awaits.

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

Prev: Re: Review of mailing list FTGZG-L Next: Re: Fixing Railguns