Prev: RE: hey, is anybody out there.... Next: RE: Status report

Re: Last Post

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 14:55:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Last Post

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, John M. Atkinson wrote:

> Michael Blair wrote:
> >
> > Is there anyone else riding her down to the event horizon?
>
> Oh, yeah.  I'm not going anywhere.

Although I gather from Der-ex-ListFurher's post that we aren't going to
have some grand flameout of HMS Boulton. She'll just drift into the void
and loose commo sometime in the near future, and continue coasting along
in sublight until the end days.

Too bad, really. Some grand flameout would be a more fitting end...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
--http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/ -DS2/SG2/games webpages--

Prev: RE: hey, is anybody out there.... Next: RE: Status report