Prev: FTFB General Question Next: Re: Last Post

RE: hey, is anybody out there....

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:40:15 +1100
Subject: RE: hey, is anybody out there....

I think it's a problem with the latest version of Microsoft Outlook or
the local server settings.  The local IBM tech says it's not a problem
at this end, but it *must* be as this is the only address i've ever had
this problem from.

BTW, I found out yesterday that Microsoft lost that trust suit.
*Hooray!!!*  So maybe we'll finally get an operating system that works
properly.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
*****
T'was brillig, & the slithy toves,
Did gyre & gimle in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogroves,
And mome raths outgrabe.
		       - Lewis Carroll "Through the Looking Glass".