Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: Status report on: Re: hey, is anybody out there....

Re: Status report on: Re: hey, is anybody out there....

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 12:27:31 -0700
Subject: Re: Status report on: Re: hey, is anybody out there....

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:00:20 +0000, Tony Francis writes:

>devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>
>> So far, for me, the bugs have been VERY few and far between. Good
work,
>> Matthew!
>>
>> The big surprise has been how quick response has been. If the Brit
members
>> of the list are noticing a corresponding slow down to match the speed
>> increase I've seen, my sympathies, but you CAN get used to it. ;->=
>
>If anything it's faster - I subscribed to the list and had a reply
before I'd
>finished dealing with my other mail. No more than 15 minutes across the
pond a
>back again.  - impressive to say the least.

We'll have to see how the performance holds up.  I'd be interested in
people both in the US and Europe letting me know how the performance
stacks up.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: Status report on: Re: hey, is anybody out there....