Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak

Re: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass

From: John and Roxanne Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:05:09 -0800
Subject: Re: DS2 Resins to FT or FTFB Mass

Jeff Lyon wrote:

> At 01:10 PM 11/24/98 +0000, you wrote:
> >...the largest tanker, the jahre viking, is 575,000 tonnes...
>
> I've seen that figure quoted a couple of times now.  Is that fully
loaded
> or empty?
>
> Jeff

Well, it looks like it is time to say some thing I believe.
I may be incorrect in this and I am certain that corrections
will be forthcoming if I am wrong!

   It is my understanding that the number of tons quoted is the
cargo carry capacity of the ship, not the displacement.

Bye for now
John L.

Prev: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: Re: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak