Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers! Next: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.

Re: Infantry Walkers!

From: Kenneth Winland <kwinland@c...>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 23:47:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Infantry Walkers!

	Howdy!

> My point here was people were talking about using Heavy Gears for
> these. I've seen (I think) Gears.... they look like big 30mm PA. So
> that would make them big enough to not be 25mm PA, but not (IMHO) big
> enough to be Infantry Walkers of Size 1.

	Most gears are at least 40mm+ (the Kodiaks and the King Cobras
are
60mm+), but a few gears are teenie.  You could always say that the
figures
are a *little* bit bigger (thus slightly out of scale with the
infantry).
Most of my gears are about the size of the GZG jeeps, and I think aren't
*too* far from size 1.	But it's all relative, I guess.

	Laterish!

	Ken

Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers! Next: Re: [ds] Modern Tanks.