Prev: [SG2] Need Help with Scenario OOB! Next: Man-portability of heavy weapons

[SG2] Traveller Armour Question

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 18:19:01 GMT
Subject: [SG2] Traveller Armour Question

For my upcoming SG2 scenario, I'm working on some Traveller conversions.
One
of the questions I have is around Traveller combat suits and
battledress.

Now, my Traveller experience was from a few years ago, using a slightly
modified version of the Classic Traveller with Snapshot as the combat
system.
Battledress seemed to be just really good armour with environmental
controls
in it. Nothing special.

Did this change in later Traveller?

What do you think I should do with the armour? My current idea was to
make
Battledress just regular D12 with environmental add-ons, and a combat
suit the
same but D10. No Power Armour use at all. Does Traveller HAVE Power
Armour?

Any responses would be appreciated.

Allan Goodall	      agoodall@interlog.com

"You have to keep your sense of humour... and your thumbs."
- James S. Goodall, 1937 - 1998

Prev: [SG2] Need Help with Scenario OOB! Next: Man-portability of heavy weapons