Prev: RE: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

RE: [DS2] Vehicle Design Application

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 23:31:12 -0600
Subject: RE: [DS2] Vehicle Design Application

At approximately 11/18/98 3:50 AM,  Tim Jones wrote:

>Any platform discussion can be taken to the computer discussion list
>as could any beta testing etc and discussion of applications.

Good point.  I hope no one took my earlier comment as an invitation to
discuss the platform issue here on this list.

>The details of the list are on the FT computer core site (URL below)

Sorry, I haven't had any time to look at the site lately (its been about

6 months since I last looked).

>>I'll be happy to provide the file formats (all text based) to
>>anyone who asks - that is once the year is over (see below for
details).
>>If there is an interest by the list at large I can go into some more
of the
>>details.
>
>Are these based on the Ground Zero Format Standard or are they home
grown?
>Have you come up with a profile for DS2 as has been created for FT?

Home grown mostly.  The save files are text based (with comments thrown
in by the application) to make them readable directly by people.  Tags
are used for all the data, but it's most likely different from those
previously suggested by the FT Computer list.  I'll hold the discussion
on these matter down to the above to keep from boring anyone on this
list.  If there are any more questions I take it over to the computer
apps list.

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com		 sage@wamnet.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: RE: [FTFB] Fleet Book Kra'Vak Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules