Prev: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules

Re: GZGL FH - Terrorist Factories

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 07:16:07 -0500
Subject: Re: GZGL FH - Terrorist Factories

Brian Burger wrote:

> The Army gaurds are a better arguement, I admit. Certainly the USgov
> thought something more than asprin & anti-malarials were made there.

I actually, your assuming that the local army commander wasn't getting
kick backs to provide "security."  Don't.  The corruption in such
countries is usually unconcievable to people who have lived all of thier
lives in the west.

> I guess in the GZG future, this strike would be carried out by
orbiting a
> SuperDreadnought and unlimbering the Ortillery...(see, this is
actually on
> topic!!)
>
> Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
> -- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/ --DS2/SG2/games
webpage--

Prev: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules Next: RE: 25mm Grav Bikes and Rules