Prev: Re: [ds] supporting sources Next: RE: New mailing list question

Re: New mailing list question

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:49:30 -0500

Matthew Seidl wrote:

> O.k., after setting up the new lists, I had a realization.  What names
> would people like for the new lists?
>
> ftgzg and ftgzg-digest ?
> ftgzg-l and ftgzg-l-digest ?
>
> Something else?

Traditional Answer:  ftgzg-l
Simpler Answer:  ftgzg
Politically Correct Answer: gzg-l or gzg
Surreal Answer: Fish
(8-)

Personally, I prefer ftgzg-l, but I'm something of a traditionalist.
Maybe Jon Tuffley should choose; after all, we're talking about his
games and his company.	(8-)

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan \

Prev: Re: [ds] supporting sources Next: RE: New mailing list question