Prev: Re: GEV capabilities, was RE:Tank Riders {SG2] Next: Re: GEV capabilities, was RE:Tank Riders {SG2]

Space Urchins (Oops/Typo)

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 05:01:02 -0800
Subject: Space Urchins (Oops/Typo)

I was scanning my typing, and found a small section where I had
apparently
fallen asleep...

It should read:

2) Thrust equal to the class of the spine, which is applied somewhat
differently depending on whether vector or cinematic movement is used.
See
the movement rules below. A spine used in this fashion also generates
HALF
its class (round down) in thruster points. A ship consisting entirely of
Class 1 spines receives 1 free thruster point.

Schoon

Prev: Re: GEV capabilities, was RE:Tank Riders {SG2] Next: Re: GEV capabilities, was RE:Tank Riders {SG2]