Prev: Re: FT: Stellar Conquest Campaign Next: Re: FT: Stellar Conquest Campaign

Re: [ds] supporting sources

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 01:13:02 +0000
Subject: Re: [ds] supporting sources

	Ahhh excuse me but this wasn't a branch of the university last
time I was
here? Its pretty sad when things get to this stage. For what it's worth
here a historians view;

	1) All sources are biased, it is a matter of recognising the
form of bias.

	2) No source is good, no source is bad, only more or less
useful.

	3) No evidence is regarded as reliable unless it supports the
ideas and
notions of the person using the evidence.

	4) One authors fact is anothers fiction.

	Seven years at uni just to learn that! Anyone wishing to shoot
me please
do so privately.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au