Prev: Re: HO/20MM grav vehicles etc... Next: RE: New List Admin ( was Re: A sad(?) announcement)

Re: LAFAYETTE

From: "Tron" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:10:26 -0000
Subject: Re: LAFAYETTE

>Tron will properly bash me should I have erred.
Tron only bashes those who support the MCP :)

>The_Beast, who has never gotten used to the idea of a PBeM miniatures
game

Me neither, but it is an enough of a substitute when:

a) you don't have willing/interested parties nearby

b) You like to Umpire

c) Access to the web can have you playing opponents  from different
continents

d) Everyone

e) It is a good way to learn a game or it's variants- you have plenty of
time to ponder and rulebash, compared to a FTF game

f) You can command the fleets your pocket cannot afford.

:Tron

Prev: Re: HO/20MM grav vehicles etc... Next: RE: New List Admin ( was Re: A sad(?) announcement)