Prev: Warfare -- where is it? Next: Re: [ds] Ogres

RE: FT : EW & Boarding Parties

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:57:08 -1000
Subject: RE: FT : EW & Boarding Parties

>>One other question about Boarding Operations.  When during the turn do
you
>>resolve them?  Obviously after Movement, but exactly where?
>
>From my post...
>"Boarding actions take place after Step 9: Ships Fire in the sequence
of
play."

Sorry, must have missed that one...

>>Come to think of it, could PDS be used against your 'normal' boarding
>>actions?
>
>I would say "no" to normal boarding. But I would allow it against your
proposed boarding missile.

Fair enough

<SNIP replies about what prize crews can do>

I pretty much agree with you about what prize crews can and cannot do,
though I still think defensive systems would be more usable than other
systems (especially screens) but that may be mostly a gut-reaction
thing.

Jared

Prev: Warfare -- where is it? Next: Re: [ds] Ogres