Prev: New Israeli TO&E? (was Re: [SG] Orbats) Next: Re: [SG] Orbats (was Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare)

Re: (DS/SG] was: Tech diffusion Now: Infamous John A and Ogres/Mecha

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 00:29:23 -0800
Subject: Re: (DS/SG] was: Tech diffusion Now: Infamous John A and Ogres/Mecha

George,Eugene M wrote:

> Will infamous do? Hain't read that there Videssos, so I don't get the
joke.

Esteemed is how Turtledove translates the honorifics for the upper
echelons of the palace eunuchs.  Eminent is the equivelant for. . .
whole men.  Infamous would do on alt.fan.heinlein.

> cybertanks though, and as other messages indicate, the Ogres (and
Mecha)
> blow up real good!

We are planning to try Ogres out again with the saving throws for boom
chits.	Soon!

John M. Atkinson

Prev: New Israeli TO&E? (was Re: [SG] Orbats) Next: Re: [SG] Orbats (was Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare)