Prev: RE:[FT][URL]My B5Ws page is back. Next: Re: (DS/SG] was: Tech diffusion Now: Infamous John A and Ogres/Mecha

New Israeli TO&E? (was Re: [SG] Orbats)

From: PsyWraith@a...
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 03:28:30 EST
Subject: New Israeli TO&E? (was Re: [SG] Orbats)

In a message dated 11/5/98 3:07:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ajohnson@idirect.com writes:

> By the way - the TOE for the New Israelis that I got off the net has
24
>  person platoons (5 squads of 4, with a command team of 4).  Again -
the TOE
>  depends on the mission - the New Israelis are basically a commando
assault
>  force - so they can organize that way.  The UK SAS uses 20-man Troops
(I
>  believe) - again, 5 sabre teams of four men each.

A TO&E for the New Israelis?  Possible you can get the URL for the site
out to
us?

Chris Ruhl
SGT USAR
301st PSYOP Company (Airborne)

Prev: RE:[FT][URL]My B5Ws page is back. Next: Re: (DS/SG] was: Tech diffusion Now: Infamous John A and Ogres/Mecha