Prev: Re: [ds] Ogres(was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: [ds2] Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)

[SG] Orbats (was Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare)

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 12:24:11 +0000
Subject: [SG] Orbats (was Full Thrust : Electronic Warfare)

>with a multi-barrel gun mount provides AAA and CFS for the company. >A
couple
>dozen infantry and six battle suit infantry and I have a well-rounded
>StarGruntII company ready for the table.

Company? With only about 24 infantry, you are talking platoon at the
most,
hardly company.

Mike

___
					 _____

Privileged/Confidential Information and/or Copyright Material may

be contained in this e-mail. The information and Material is

intended for the use of the intended addressee. If you are not

the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering

it to the intended addressee, you may not copy or deliver it to

anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner. To do so is

prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by

mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the reply

facility in your e-mail software.

Thank you.

ail Ser.?

Prev: Re: [ds] Ogres(was Re: Full Thrust...) Next: [ds2] Re: SG2 vehicles (was Re: Full Thrust...)