Prev: Re: Medics in SG2 Next: MLP?!? (was Re: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers)

Re: Fleet Control System - Back on track (Was: Re: What the hell isthis?) [long]

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:15:13 +0100
Subject: Re: Fleet Control System - Back on track (Was: Re: What the hell isthis?) [long]

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> ...erm - I meant a range of results, not distance. (one beam die has a
> possible range of results from 0 to 4 - yes I goofed above)

?? Only if you use a modified re-roll rule, no? If you don't have any
re-roll at all, the range is 0 to 2; if you use the FB re-roll, the
range
is unlimited (but the probability of rolling very high is rather
minimal).

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Medics in SG2 Next: MLP?!? (was Re: [SG and DSII] Question about Infantry Walkers)