Prev: RE: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN Next: Re: [FT] UN ship design and UN generally

Re: Infanty TO&E was[DS and SG] Regt's of the Crown

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 00:10:25 +0000
Subject: Re: Infanty TO&E was[DS and SG] Regt's of the Crown

At 22:54 25/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
>> Oh dear we have prickled the Ginger Beer's favourite subject again.
>
>Ginger Beer?  And the list is doing real good at jerking my chain this
>week.	First the Real Romans comment, now this. . .

	Cockney slang John. It rhymes. Examples...
	"trouble and strfe" = wife
	"dog and bone" = phone
	"dead horse" = tomato sauce (which you yanks call ketchup which
doesnt work)
	"ginger beer" = engineer

	As for pulling your chain its just a stir 'cause you bite so
well :)

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: RE: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN Next: Re: [FT] UN ship design and UN generally