Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Snipers... was other stuff.... Next: Re: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN

[FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:54:50 -0800
Subject: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN

Working on a little project (to be posted to the web soon) and noticed
that
I was getting different point values from the FTFB when I put the Valley
Forge SDN into Jared Noble's v0.3 construction spreadsheet.

I'm getting 624 points versus the book's 642.  Sounds like a simple
transposed number, but I wanted to have others double-check the math.

Added it up outside the spreadsheet and get the same.  Am I missing
something or is it really a typo.  Didn't see anything in the FTFB
Errata
about it.

Thank you kindly,
Nathan

	mass	points
hull	190	190
hull integ	57	114
ftl	19	38
thrust 4	38	76
2 class 1	2	6
2 class 2	6	18
3 class 3	18	54
2 pt	8	24
4 pds	4	12
3 fcs	3	12
2 fighter g	18	36
1 screen	10	30
armor	7	14

		624

Prev: Re: [DS and SG] Snipers... was other stuff.... Next: Re: [FT] Point value for the NAC Valley Forge SDN