Prev: Re: [FT] UN ship design Next: RE: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown

Re: [FT] UN ship design

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:27:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] UN ship design

laserlight wrote:

> Higher quality personnel before training, or after?  Camerone is
pretty
> convincing, to me.

Higher standards of recruitment. I was talking vs the French Foreign
Legion
(which isn't very hard to do.)

> I'd agree that direct recruitment would be the logical way to do
> things...and therefore I'm convinced the UN will never do it.

Maybe, but if we're going to game with them and they have all these neat
ships
(BTW is there a UN FT line? They certainly have a UN SG line) then we've
gotta
so SOMEthing....

Los

Prev: Re: [FT] UN ship design Next: RE: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown