Prev: Re: Infanty TO&E was[DS and SG] Regt's of the Crown Next: OT: FIFTH FRONTIER WAR PBEM

Re: [FT] UN ship design

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 21:16:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] UN ship design

The reason I asked becuase I was trolling the TOYLAND bargain bin (Uhh,
yeah
it was for my 1 year old son...) and they had micromachine packs in
there 3
for 10 bucks. SO I picked up to starwars packs each with a clud cirty
(Makes
an awesome spacestation) and escape pod (again could be some orbital
platform) abd a calamari cruisers. The cruiser is nice and sez UN patrol
cruiser to me. I'm giving it beambatteries, shields and superior
sensors,
etc. I also picked up a star trek pack withCardassian warship Runabaout
and
DS9 which looks like a great KraVak orbital defense platform. All are
perfect
size for FT.

Los

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> I suspect they'd
> 1) Have some tech no one else has
> 2) Have to design with ideas of smaller formations, therefore
> multi-role capability a must
> 3) Have top of the line on all systems (if you can't have many ships,
> by all means, have the best).
> 4) be backed up by an awesome intel organization so they'd get good
> strat and tactical data on enemy movements and caps
>

> Depends on your view of the UN.

I'll go for the small powerful advanced fleet that takes care of mother
earth
and also does deepspace aptrols on the Rim.

Prev: Re: Infanty TO&E was[DS and SG] Regt's of the Crown Next: OT: FIFTH FRONTIER WAR PBEM