Prev: RE: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers Next: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown

Re: Chat

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:20:33 -0600
Subject: Re: Chat

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> Mark, even when  you're not planning on showing, would you include a
simple
> paragraph, say, site, channel, and day/time? I tend to forget when
these
> will be, and it'd help those of us so youth-challenged, mentally, to
have
> those reminders.

	Sorry about that... things got a little hectic here this
evening, and I
couldn't get online as planned.   OK, just a quick rundown of the chat
times.

Server:  chat.mad-web.net
Channel:  GroundZero

Thrusdays:  9 P.M. US Central (3 A.M. GMT)--Note, I'm trying a new time
for this evening.

Saturdays:  11 A.M. US Central (5 P.M. GMT) and 7 P.M. U.S. Central (1
A.M. GMT)

I'm not sure if the password is still in operation, but in case it is
it's: NACESU

Prev: RE: [GZG] [HIST] Military Hackers Next: Re: [DS and SG] Regiments of the Crown