Prev: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphy Next: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:26:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

Brian spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> > and, of course, the New Anglian Commonwealth has the New Anglian
Church
> > (the archbishop of canterbury sent a few divisions over and
'converted'
> > the baptists ...).
> >

> "How many divisions has the Archbishop?", to misquote Uncle Joe...

My last post for the day (someone else should get a chance to
speak....). Reminds me of a game (PBEM) advertised in old dragon
magazines. The picture was of a BB firing a city with beam batteries.
The caption read "In 2183, Excommunication is a Harsh Punishment".
Don't remember anything else, but the image of religious zealouts
backed by hi-tech weapons of genocide had me thinking....

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: Space carrier fighter philosphy Next: Re: Awards and ANthems(and now some background) [OT] [HIST]