Prev: [FT][DS][SG][HIST] Just wondering... Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR

RE: [FT][DS][SG][HIST] Just wondering...

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 16:50:08 -0700
Subject: RE: [FT][DS][SG][HIST] Just wondering...

Ow, my cud! (there was no way I could resist that)

Seriously, the major sticky points nowadays is the religio-ethical side
of
mucking about in the gene pool. Those concerns aside, some monolithic
states
have already shown willingness to 'play God' (e.g. the East German
woMEN's
olympic teams) so I see nothing (save expense and know-how) to stop GZG
states from doing the same. To use broad stroke (non politically
correct)
extrapolations from our recent history.

ESU- Genetic fixing, and manipulation for the greater good of the state.
NAC- Genetic fixing, and manipulation because we cannot allow the Euries
get an advantage over us in genetic manipulation.
FSE- Providing technology and equipment to perform the above to small
states/ and or the highest bidder.
NSL- Original home of the Ubermensch, 'nuff said.
Nihon- A mixture of altruism, profit and creepy hive minded Japanese
bland
conformity.
FCT- A mixture of altruism, profit, and creepy laid-back beautiful
people
aesthetic standards.
Islamic Fed- Forbidden by Islamic Law (they buy theirs fom the FCT, FSE,
or
Nihonjin on the sly...)
Sa'vasku- How long before they're able to offer their own genesculpting
services (a generation or two?)
Kra'vak- Batle is the ultimate test to do so with that kind of aid is
unthinkable. Or is it... "k'kah sub56 you will submit to the high g
force
modification therapies for the good of the clan..."

Taking the cud, passing it on...

Gene

articles