Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: An idea for a new weapon (semi-OT]

Re: ADLER TAG AAR (and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 12:45:57 -0500
Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR (and now some background) [OT] [HIST]

Los spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> > still, over all: top ace AAR, sounds like a mondo battle. i award
you the
> > Star of the Order of Topness. wear it with pride.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Los <beams w/ Pride>

Yes, and fast moving getting the pictures on the Net. Nice work.
Sounds like fun. Can't wait to get you guys across a gaming table.
Probably at Lancaster this February (bring lots of damage control
teams). :)

On another front, this comment above brings to mind a question (of
historical background): What decorations are used by the various
forces?

Does NAC use both CMH and Victoria Cross? Does ESU use Order of the
Soviet Union (what have they got since that broke up?) and some Asian
Medals? What about NSL (Grand Cross of the Order of the Iron Cross,
or what?). And the OU? Presumably not the VC anymore. And those
Romanovs must have some medals to give out too.

Any comments or suggestions from the list?

(And Mr. John Atkinson of Imperium Nea-Romanum, I'm sure with the
huge volume of work you've done on the Nea Rhomanoi, you must have
some suggestions for what THEY would use for
medals/decorations/awards for service, and I'd be interested to hear
your thoughts too). :)

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT) Next: An idea for a new weapon (semi-OT]