Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)

Re: ADLER TAG AAR

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 02:13:27 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: ADLER TAG AAR

misc adler tag aar notes, please ignore as usual :-)

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Los wrote:
> After order writing, eight small ships decloaked behind his force, one
> on each penny. This was my pig boat squadron, lead by the Kohl.

surely this should now be renamed the Schroeder?

> 1st TF was directed to board any KV
> ship that was drifting. I needed more intel!

as always ...
incidentally, i seem to recall a note in MT about striking the flag that
KV ship would never surrender to humans and vice versa ...

> hove to and commenced boarding. The KV ship surrendered!

complain!

> 2. Carrier based aviation is a good thing!

you don't say! welcome to the now. still, it's good to have empirical
data.

> 4. The Kra'Vak commander played the roll to a T. Considering the force
> he was up against it was a very tough fight. I'd love to be a fly on
the
> wall of his briefing room when he meets the clan leader.

something tells me there'd be plenty of fresh meat about ...

> Does anyone know what these things eat?

erm... you. usually. i s'pose burger king is out of the question ...

still, over all: top ace AAR, sounds like a mondo battle. i award you
the
Star of the Order of Topness. wear it with pride.

Tom

Prev: Re: ADLER TAG AAR Next: Re: ADLER TAG AAR - Soundtrack (OT)