Prev: Re: [FT] Babylon 5 Next: [SG2] Terrain

Re: [SG2] Terrain

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 15:26:00 +1000
Subject: Re: [SG2] Terrain

G'day all,

>Strikes me that one of the ways to use 'terrain' cards, as it were,
>would be to make up a series of terrain tiles (either graphically or
>just with a text description) in 1'x1' sizes. Then a battlefield is
>composed of a draw of a bunch of these tiles...

This is what my husband and I intend to do with regards to campaign
settings and battlefields (we've got to get/make the terrain first
though).
He got the idea from "Mighty Empires" I think its called and from what I
can remember it seems to work pretty well there - can never be sure
who's
going to run into dragon mountain first :)

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax (03) 6232 5199 International +61 3 6232 5199

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Babylon 5 Next: [SG2] Terrain