Prev: RE: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: [FT extra rules]

Anti-ship PDS Fire (Was Re: Ship/Crew Experiance Pt I)

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson@q...>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 11:39:35 +1000 (EST)
Subject: Anti-ship PDS Fire (Was Re: Ship/Crew Experiance Pt I)

At 01:57 PM 10/7/98 -0400, Jonathan Jarrard wrote:
>I would swear I saw a rule that allowed PDS systems to be used in a
>limited anti-ship role (similar to the way C/Class 1 batteries can be
>used as back-up PDS systems), but now I can't find it.  Am I just
>imagining things?

Its in there and like the Extended Range Salvo Missiles the rules for it
aren't listed in the main description, but in Summary box on page 12.
They
have a maximum range of 6" and only score 1 DP on the roll of a 6 with
no
re-rolls and screens do not affect them.

-Kelvin....

   "And how do you suppose we stop them?
      Get a big red sign with the word
	    STOP written on it?"

Prev: RE: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: [FT extra rules]