Prev: Re: Ship/Crew Experiance Pt I (Longish) Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

Re: Scattered Units Under Fire Question (SG2]

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:58:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Scattered Units Under Fire Question (SG2]

Re: Scatter and orbital drops. I believe that scatter is a natural stae
of insertions. I'd be against anything in the rules that strives to get
guys to drop within squad range (unless they are a very small elite
team). The answer is granting special benefits to allow either:
A. The individuals in the squad to move and fire as they rally back up,
or...
B. To allow the reconstitution of Ad Hoc squads which then go forward
and cause trouble.

Prev: Re: Ship/Crew Experiance Pt I (Longish) Next: Re: The Kra'Vak