Prev: Re: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

RE: The Kra'Vak

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 23:59:23 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: The Kra'Vak

You wrote:

>Er, John...That was me.  Sorry, Tony, I've got to claim the
>'surrender/switch' as my own :).  Anyway, no hard feelings - it's
difficult >to keep track of all of this sometimes.  And work still
progresses on the >'surrender/switch' Kra'Vak...

One of you guys!  There's about 4 or 5 people I'm consulting to build
the NRE-verse, and I occasionally mix 'em up.

*Commits suicide in a loud and grotesque manner to atone for error of
my ways*

John

Prev: Re: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: The Kra'Vak