Prev: [SG II] Tyranid conversion Next: Re: [FT extra rules]

Re: [Admin] changing e-mails question

From: Jonathan White <jw4@b...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 18:36:05 +0100
Subject: Re: [Admin] changing e-mails question

>I'm in the process of changing ISPs, and I was wondering if there is a
>quick and easy way of switching the address at which I'm subscribed?
>New one is john.m.atkinson@erols.com
>
>John M. Atkinson
To put it bluntly, no there isn't. The only way to do it is unsub before

you leave one ISP and resub when you get to the new one. Otherwise
somewhere along the line things are guaranteed to go wrong and I'll end
up
with tons of error messages :).

Sorry about that, thicko list server software y'know..

			TTFN
				JOn

Prev: [SG II] Tyranid conversion Next: Re: [FT extra rules]