Prev: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: RE: (FT) Kra'Vak Name Scheme

Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle

From: Randall Case <tgunner@e...>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 07:49:04 -0500
Subject: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle

Noah Doyle wrote:

> Tom spake, & it was good:
>
> >Of course, this can be defeated by hiding squad qualities (put them
> >on a sheet, or keep the counters flipped down and use some other
> >method to illustrate that they have moved).

> I've always hid unit counters.  Used other spare counters to represent
> activation.  Let the enemy figure out my leadership, quality 7
confidence
> from my actions.

We merely used number counters that refered to numbered boxes on a sheet
of
paper. You put your unit info counters with the numbered box display and
placed the corresponding numbered counter with the unit. Just remember
have the ref look over the sheets from time to time! However, when you
make
confidence and other style checks (heck, even when firing in Star
Grunt),
your enemy will soon figure out your quality and leadership ratings...
so
your back in the same boat. Just a quirk in the system...

Prev: Re: (OT) Rules "inspiration" (was [OT] Bring and Battle Next: RE: (FT) Kra'Vak Name Scheme