Prev: Re: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: The Kra'Vak

Re: The Kra'Vak

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 00:11:40 -0400
Subject: Re: The Kra'Vak

Brian Bell wrote:

> IMHO, the Kra'Vak are a preditor species. It gained technology through
> trade. However, the species that it gained the technology from betraed
> the KV. The KV through superior will (and need) exterminated that
> species. This started the KV xenophobia. They slowly expanded thier
> territory. Eight generations ago, the edge of KV space was invaded by
> an, as of yet, unamed species. The KV was driven from their territroy.
> As they flee this invader, they have become what they fear. They
> exterminate everything in their path. They upgrade and use factories
of
> the species they conquer to replace the ships they loose in the
process.

This is pretty good. If you have read any of my Rot Hafen story then you
know they havee secured the planet and are turning it into a logistical
base
(perhaps to for themselves to support their meanderings in human space )

> They fight without fear, because what is behind them is far worse than
> anything they have run into. And failure means the extermination of
> thier species. This explains why they have used bombardment from orbit
> to outer colonies (which would not have major factories and no
> shipyards). But as they get closer to the core of human society, they
> land troups to control factories and minerals.

Oh Oh this doesn't bode well for humanity. If they ever manage to beat
off
teh Kra'Vak there will be something worse right behind them. (hope
they're
bugz)

los

Prev: Re: The Kra'Vak Next: Re: The Kra'Vak