Prev: Re: 20mm Figures for SGII (was Figure's Personal Equipment) Next: RE: 20mm Figures for SGII (was Figure's Personal Equipment)

Re: Figure's Personal Equipment

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 23:32:14 EDT
Subject: Re: Figure's Personal Equipment

<< >Owen G

 How does one contact SHQ? I am interested, but would like to see what
is
 available first.

I picked up my SHQ stuff (Gulf War, Vietnam and WWII) from Brookhust
Hobbies.
I think they have a WWW site. I liked the Gulf war range, both British
and
Iraqi's, but I was hoping that U.S., French and Arab forces were going
to be
added...so far nothing. SHQ I think sells direct from the U.K. as well.
Don't
know who else distributes them. Wargames Illustrated and Miniature
Wargames
run their ads on a regular basis.

Perry

Perry