Prev: Re: Spreadsheets and such... Next: RE: John Atkinson

RE: Figure's Personal Equipment

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 16:08:15 -0700
Subject: RE: Figure's Personal Equipment

At 08:10 AM 10/3/98 +1000, you wrote:

>I have a platoon of SHQ Gulf War Brits and these are well kitted out
with
>plenty of gear, although the packs are Patrol Packs rather than
Bergens. The
>SA80 and LSW are sufficiently SciFi and there is even a figure with a
LAW80!
>The corresponding range of Iraquis are fairly non descript though.
>
>Owen G

How does one contact SHQ? I am interested, but would like to see what is

available first.

       Tony Christney
       acc@questercorp.com

  "If the end user has to worry about how the program was
   written then there is something wrong with that program"
				  -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: Spreadsheets and such... Next: RE: John Atkinson