Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens Next: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM)

RE: [SG] Rules for aliens

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 09:07:31 +0100
Subject: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens

At 09:00 02/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Yeah XCOM - thats what I thought too.
>(AKA UFO - enemy unseen)
I hate to be finicky but it's UFO: Enemy *Unknown*. My favourite video
game
of all time that is.

>Jeff did a good summary, so I won't.
>But I endorse his analysis.
XCOM/UFO is actually a pretty good training tool for 'reall' turn based
strategy games. I practiced a lot of small unit tactics using that thing
-
the AI can be quite tricky at higher levels. Pity about the
(software)bugs.

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens Next: RE: [SG] Rules for aliens (XCOM)